There seems to be a recurring theme...

[image via le love]
"I’ve made mistakes in my life. I’ve let people take advantage of me, and I’ve accepted way less than I deserve. But I’ve learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I’ll know better next time and I won’t settle for anything less than I deserve."
--
*I think I've heard this before... Yep, it was in one of my first posts. Ironically, I'm having to post it again, which makes me think I should pay a little more attention to it this time around. There seems to be a recurring theme in the recent pictures, quotes, and conversations in my life... all talking about realizing what you deserve and not settling for less. I think someone is trying to tell me something.

No comments:

Post a Comment