"Time turns flames to embers, you'll have new Septembers. Everyone of us has messed up too. Lives change like weather; I hope you remember, today is never too late to be brand new."

Taylor Swift, Innocent

--
**It wasn't easy for me to choose which song to quote from Taylor's new album. I am OBSESSED with every song. Like I've said before, she seems to write songs about my life. Maybe I can talk to her and get her to sing some happier songs... It's never good when the songs you relate too are called "Haunted," "Last Kiss," and "Dear John." At least I'm not comparing myself to Ke$ha songs anymore... HAH! Rough times.

2 comments:

  1. addicted to the new taylor swift album. Dear John is so good (and so ironic!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear john is my favorite! i just hope its not really about john mayer because that kind of ruins it for me haha

    ReplyDelete