I'll Always Be a Girly Girl at Heart



I've decided what new decorations I want for my new apartment: Simply Shabby Chic. I've spent a few years trying to put a finger on what I want my room's style to say about me. I really love girly classics (I'm not a fan of trendy) and also love it when nothing matches exactly, but everything just goes together. I love colors, but I don't love rainbow explosions of neon brights like I did in middle school. I also love white. Ruffles are a must, along with anything floral-- as I mentioned in my confession about my wedding obsession, I love flowers-- especially hydrangeas. And roses and lilies. Take a look at anything by Rachel Ashwell and you will see everything that embodies the romantic, girly side of me.

2 comments:

  1. Those cushions are lovely..i really like shabby chic too. Have fun decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I will!

    ReplyDelete