Life Lessons: (I)

Sometimes I wonder what kind of memories these pictures would hold if I had better aim or a digital camera. Then it occurs to me that life is about inaccurate aim and an unfocused lense. If we were given a perfectly clear viewfinder, how would we learn to recover from a path gone awry? If we were given a chance to re-take every decision we made because we weren't absolutely satisfied with the original result, time itself would have no value. It's the way that we react to these skewed pictures that allow us to learn from their imperfection. It's about the knowledge we gain regarding the importance of mistakes, forgiveness, and beginning again.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous post. I completely agree! But I love your take on it and the way you used "imperfect" or "unfocused" photographs to illustrate the point. Life would be so boring without all of the mistakes, hiccups and unfocused decisions we make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong. Sometimes it's letting go."
    - Sylvia Robinson

    I'll never forget the memories we had. They were some of the best of my life. I love the pictures and the blog. Hope you're doin well

    ReplyDelete